Help us to serve you better, leave us a feedback today about your experience at any of our healthcare centres.Click here
1. To oversee the activities of the Department of Planning, Research and Statistics which includes: to draw up development plans (rolling, medium and perspective).
2. To involve in the monitoring and evaluating of programmes and projects in the Ministry.
3. To ensure the implementation of the National and State Health Policies and programmes.
4. To involve in conducting the State Council on Health meetings.
5. To coordinates the State’s participation in the National Council on Health meetings.
6. To carryout regular collection and processing of health data and statistics and forwarding same to the Federal Ministry of Health.
7. To produce the Ministry’s annual/progress reports.
8. To manage the Ministry’s records and information resources (data bank, computer services and library).
9. To provide State health data on request to government agencies and private bodies.
10. To involve in Health Financing to bring about Universal Health Coverage for all citizens of the State.