top of page
Wash and sanitize your hands regularly
The Administrative Department is made up of Five (5) units and these units are listed below:-
1. Personnel Registry: This unit is charge of registering the Number of mails on personnel received and processed on various matters, Number of personnel’s files processed on various matter and Number of mails dispatched on various matters.
2. General Duties: This unit is charge of Policy related issues and Leave matters in the Department.
3. Record Unit: This unit handles practically all records of the Department.
4. Pension Unit: This unit is in charge of Retirement.
5. Transport Unit: This unit is in charge of transportation for the Department.
bottom of page